Setting up a Zoom Meeting- creating a recurring meeting
Here is how to set up a Zoom meeting to use for your L10 meetings each week. You can purchase one Zoom license to host your meetings in Traction Tools.
Note: A free account will cut off at about 40 minutes.
Creating a Recurring Meeting:
- Go to https://zoom.us/
- Click on "Schedule a Meeting"
- Enter the "Topic", such as Leadership Level 10
- Enter When / Duration / Time Zone
- Next, check the box for "Recurring meeting" and update the Recurrence to 'No Fixed Time' (this way you can have the meeting at anytime)
- Click the "Save" button (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- On the confirmation page that shows up next, copy the Meeting ID to enter into Traction Tools along with a meeting title