Adding meeting attendees outside your organization
Adding a meeting attendee outside of your organization that has a Traction Tools account:
- Navigate to the L10 Meeting section by clicking L10 in black banner.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of your L10 you would like to add the attendee to.
- Click Advanced Settings
- Click the permissions drop-down (on the left side of the Advanced Settings screen)
- Add the email address of the attendee to invite, click on their email to confirm
- Provide View, Edit and Admin permissions. (View only, will allow them to participate without making changes)
- The meeting will show up on the invitees L10 menu, in their own Traction Tools account.
Traction Tools Update January 24, 2018
- Click L10 in the menu bar
- Click Manage, to the right of your L10
- Click the Lock icon, on the top right of the 'Basics' section
- Type in the email address of the Traction Tools user that is part of a separate account (be sure to use the same email they use for Traction Tools)
- Click the email address in the drop-down to confirm addition
Note: View and Edit Permissions are automatically enabled. This will provide the user with the ability to Generate a Quarterly Printout, Export Data and access the Meeting Archive.